Specialists in short and long term residential and nursing care for older people
- An imposing residence in the very heart of the Cotswolds whose rolling hills provide the perfect backdrop to a charming town
- Close to town centre with all amenities
- Easy-to-access patio secure gardens
- 60 places registered with the CSCI as a Care Home with nursing for people over the age of 65 with dementia or older people who are physically frail
- 48 single and 6 companion rooms, majority with en-suite bathrooms
- First floor served by shaft lift
- Hairdressing salon
- Long and short term residential and nursing care
- Full time activities co-ordinator
- Minibus available for transport, outings etc
- Snoezelen creating a relaxing and calming environment
An ancient Market Place in Northleach and the streets leading from it are rich in architectural gems: many half-timbered Tudor buildings survive, some encroaching into the Market Place where the stallholders decided to provide themselves with more permanent premises.
The Dutton’s Alms houses ‘for women’ were built in 1616 and the House of Coreection, built in the late 18th Century, now houses The Cotswold Heritage Centre, an interesting museum of agricultural and social history.
However, the jewel in Northleach’s crown is the magnificent wool church of St. Peter and St Paul. Undoubtedly, one of the finest examples of the Cotswold Perpendicular style, its elegant pinnacled south porch is acknowledges to be one of the finest in the country. Rubbings may be made, with permits obtainable from the Cotswold Pharmacy, of the many splendid memorial brasses to the wealthy wool merchants.
The town of Northleach is ideally situated on the crossroads of the old Fosse Way (A429) and the main Oxford to Cheltenham Road (A40). Northleach is not only easy to get to but an excellent centre for days out in the beautiful Cotswolds or shopping trips to Cheltenham or Oxford.
Northleach Court can be found on the main High Street to the east of the east of the town centre.
Northleach Court, High Street, Northleach, Gloucestershire GL54 3PQ
T: 08453 455746
F: 01451 861179
Freephone: 0800 731 9433
Current Job Vacancies
Nurse RMN or RGN Level 1
Job Ref: RN/NL
Shifts are day shifts or night shifts, part-time or full time, and will include working alternate weekends. Permanent contract.
Senior Care Worker
HOURS OF WORK: Shift Work, Day shifts or Night shifts, Full Time
JOB REFERENCE: NL
Please see the 'Job Vacancies' section on our website for further details.