Specialists in short and long term residential care for older people
- Situated in the centre of the Herefordshire town of Kington surrounded by stunning countryside
- Attractive landscaped gardens for residents to enjoy, whether by foot or in a wheelchair
- 48 places registered with CSCI as a Care home with nursing for older people
- Day care
- Purpose built in 2003 to highest standards
- 46 single rooms and 1 companion room, all with en-suite facilities
- 2 floors served by 2 shaft lifts
- Spacious and dining rooms
- 24 hour long and short term residential and nursing care
- Hairdressing salon
- Specialist trained staff to care for frail older people
- Full time activities co-ordinator
Kington is a market town delightfully situated in a fertile valley on the western edge of the county of Herefordshire in an area almost surrounded by water. The River Arrow borders its south side and Bach Brook on the north and east sides.
Kington has been an English town for thousands of years despite finding itself in the unusual position of lying on the western side of Offas Dyke, technically on Welsh soil. This is an area known as The Marches, a predonminantly agricultural area that continues to survive due in main to the lush valleys. The town offers an exlectic mix of architecture with the pretty Church of St Mary’s grand houses, small workers cottages that have been painstakingly restored, and the tall clock tower that commemorated Queen Victoria’s Jubilee in 1887.
The visitor today can relax in the landscaped gardens of Hergest Croft, wander the attractive riverside recreation grounds or walk the quiet country lanes that criss cross the valley.
Kington lies on the A44, about 21 miles northwest of Hereford and 14 miles west of Leominster. The nearest railway stations are Hereford and Leominster. The main road bypasses Kington town centre. There is a roundabout at the east end of the town, where the A44 intersects with Victoria Road and the B4355. Turn into Victoria Road heading for the town centre. Kington Court is on the left hand side of the street just as you reach the town centre.
Kington Court Health and Social Care Centre, Victoria Road, Kington, Herefordshire HR5 3BX
T: 01544 232333
F: 01544 232332
Current Job Vacancies
Nurse RMN or RGN Level 1
Job Ref: RN/KC
Shifts are day shifts or night shifts, part-time or full time, and will include working alternate weekends. Permanent contract.
Senior Care Worker
HOURS OF WORK: Shift Work, Day shifts or Night shifts, Full Time
JOB REFERENCE: KC
Please see the 'Job Vacancies' section on our website for further details.